- Stunning lower level entryway with marble floors, sweeping staircase and wainscoting
- Expansive hardwood floors throughout much of home
- Antique lighting used to beautiful effect throughout home
- Gorgeous gallery-style formal dining room with vaulted tray ceiling
- State of the art gourmet kitchen with fireplace, granite countertops, custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances
- Palatial family room with 15 foot-vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace, and Juliet balconies showcasing scenic views
- Gas fireplace and built-in shelves and desk area in sitting area of luxurious master bedroom
- Spa-like master bathroom with his and her vanities, marble floors, tile lined shower room and jetted tub
- Elevator with new control panel
- Bonus room with Bose surround sound theatre system, projector, and large mounted Onyx screen
- Bucolic outdoor living spaces including balconies overlooking approach and backyard terrace
- Central Vac
- Alarm system with multiple control panels throughout home
- Three car covered parking area
About the LCT Team
When you’re buying or selling a home, you deserve to work with a team that takes the time to understand your needs. You’re about to make one of the biggest investments of your life, and we strive to ensure your entire experience runs smoothly. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Leveraging real estate resources with a Creative and Tenacious spirit, the LCT Team of Parks Realty are experts in delivering a synergy of success for each client with long-time Realtor Lisa Culp Taylor as team leader. We are ready to help you buy or sell a home in Franklin, Brentwood or Nashville – and we have the experience and knowledge to make the whole process easier on you.
Learn more at LCTTeam.com!