- Light filled entryway with rich wood detailing, wainscoting, solid wood staircase and unique candleabra chandelier
- Large “morning room” features fireplace with a bay window
- Incredible study overlooking front of home showcases built-in bookshelves, dentil crown molding and remarkable woodwork
- Formal dining room with extensive crown molding, fireplace and vintage inspired chandelier
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island, granite countertops, top-of-the-line appliances and fireplace
- Family room boasts a stunning stacked stone fireplace, recessed speakers and lighting and built-in bookshelf
- Main level master suite with spa-like bathroom and huge walk-in closet with built-ins
- Two en-suite bedrooms on home’s upper level
- Bonus room and exercise studio or office on second level
- Two laundry rooms, one on main level and another upstairs
- State-of-the-art media room with wet bar, refrigerator and icemaker
- Finished basement features large living room, music room and art room as well as expansive unfinished storage
- Nine fireplaces throughout home
- Detached flex space over four-car garage includes living room, kitchenette, bedroom and full bath
- In-ground pool surrounded by screened pavilion, stacked stone retaining walls, outdoor kitchen and eating area
- Installed irrigation system
- Poured elevator shaft for easy expansion/addition of elevator
- Fully fenced yard
- Roof has 50 year guarantee
Nestled among the verdant hills of the Tennessee countryside, this estate is a rare offering in the heart of Williamson County. This stately Victorian home sits on more than five level acres, offering almost 10,000 square feet of living space and the best of modernity within a historic architectural style. A stunning in-ground pool, outdoor pavilion and cooking area promise the very best of alfresco living. From the spacious media room, outfitted with the latest technology, to the gourmet kitchen to the grand master suite, every inch of this Victorian gem has been curated to appeal to the most discriminating buyers. The property, encircled by dense trees, is secured with a gated entrance to ensure privacy. Just a few miles beyond its gates is historic downtown Franklin, a hot spot for entertainment. Then there are the desirable Williamson County schools, for which the home is zoned, and the shopping mecca of Cool Springs, as well as the nearby I-65 interchange that offers a direct route to Nashville. Few homes offer this combination of country living and metropolitan amenities.
About the LCT Team
When you’re buying or selling a home, you deserve to work with a team that takes the time to understand your needs. You’re about to make one of the biggest investments of your life, and we strive to ensure your entire experience runs smoothly. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Leveraging real estate resources with a Creative and Tenacious spirit, the LCT Team of Parks Realty are experts in delivering a synergy of success for each client with long-time Realtor Lisa Culp Taylor as team leader. We are ready to help you buy or sell a home in Franklin, Brentwood or Nashville – and we have the experience and knowledge to make the whole process easier on you.
Learn more at LCTTeam.com!