- Hardwood floors (including newly installed white oak on second level) throughout
- Home’s private elevator leads to all three levels of living space
- Spacious, loft-like living room open to kitchen and dining room
- Dining room overlooks balcony
- Gourmet kitchen with oversized island, granite countertops and Viking appliances
- Master suite on second story includes large walk-in closet, balcony access and private, spa-like bathroom
- Secondary bedroom, located near master, features walk-in closet and access to full bathroom
- Cozy sitting room provides common living space on second story
- Third floor offers private home office and access to huge outdoor living spaces showcasing amazing views
- Substantial storage
- Upgraded lighting fixtures, including new track lighting on first floor
- Three deeded car spaces
- Expansive rooftop porch with southern exposure for warmer winters and cooler summer
About the LCT Team
When you’re buying or selling a home, you deserve to work with a team that takes the time to understand your needs. You’re about to make one of the biggest investments of your life, and we strive to ensure your entire experience runs smoothly. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Leveraging real estate resources with a Creative and Tenacious spirit, the LCT Team of Parks Realty are experts in delivering a synergy of success for each client with long-time Realtor Lisa Culp Taylor as team leader. We are ready to help you buy or sell a home in Franklin, Brentwood or Nashville – and we have the experience and knowledge to make the whole process easier on you.
Learn more at LCTTeam.com!