- Glass-paned front doors open up to the bright two-story entry foyer
- Gourmet kitchen includes granite countertops, a subway tile backsplash, oversized island with bar seating and state of the art, stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous master suite with coffered ceiling, his and her closets with built-in shelving, and stunning bathroom that showcases granite countertops, huge tile shower with bench seating, and a sitting area
- Large, second-story bonus room creates the perfect venue for R&R and includes access to the well-equipped wet bar and its adjacent built-in shelving
- All secondary bedrooms have en-suite baths, perfect for guests and loved ones
- Large utility room with tons of work space and storage, as well as a utility sink
- Impressive covered patio with fireplace, with recessed lighting and a ceiling fan and overlooks stunning vistas of a large, beautifully landscaped backyard
- Outdoor living is further enhanced with a fire pit and privacy fence
- The Preserve at Echo Estates provides many amenities that you are sure to love!
About the LCT Team
When you’re buying or selling a home, you deserve to work with a team that takes the time to understand your needs. You’re about to make one of the biggest investments of your life, and we strive to ensure your entire experience runs smoothly. We’ll be here for you every step of the way.
Leveraging real estate resources with a Creative and Tenacious spirit, the LCT Team of Parks Realty are experts in delivering a synergy of success for each client with long-time Realtor Lisa Culp Taylor as team leader. We are ready to help you buy or sell a home in Franklin, Brentwood or Nashville – and we have the experience and knowledge to make the whole process easier on you.
Learn more at LCTTeam.com!