- Built in 1967, this home is a once in a lifetime remodel opportunity
- The gracious vine-covered exterior will spark your imagination - what a sight to see!
- Curved staircase in grand foyer
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Numerous wood-burning fireplaces
- Large spacious rooms with soaring ceilings
- Natural light flows freely through the floor-to-ceiling windows found in most rooms
- Resplendent study with wood paneled walls, built-in bookshelves and vaulted ceilings centered by a candelabra chandelier
- Updated kitchen with crisp white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, gas range and a sunny kitchen nook
- Take in the view of your outdoor living through a wonderful series of windows and French doors you’ll find in the rear hallway
- Surrounded by an elegant patio is the in-ground pool - a perfect respite from Tennessee summers
- Mature trees are plentiful, creating a private oasis for you and your loved ones
After more than twenty years as a Realtor® in Middle Tennessee, Lisa knows the key to success for her team and her clients can be summed up in three words: commitment, professionalism and service. In this fast-paced marketplace, meticulous attention to small details can make a big difference. By providing in-depth market analysis, offering personal evaluations of homes for prospective buyers and sellers, and maintaining a cutting-edge marketing approach, the LCT team promises to make the buying and selling process as uncomplicated and enjoyable as possible.