- Hardwood floors throughout main level living areas
- Grand foyer with dual staircases makes a striking first impression
- Large dining room with stylish chandelier off foyer
- A columned entry leads you to a stately office anchored by a marble surround fireplace which is flanked by built-in bookshelves
- Gourmet kitchen with marble countertops, oversized island, miles of white cabinetry, 6-burner range with griddle, top of the line appliances, large Thermador refrigerator, and MORE!
- Open to the kitchen is the family room, featuring a stone surround fireplace, built-in bookshelves, a cascade of natural light, and an impressive wet bar with marble countertops, Viking wine fridge, and SubZero ice maker
- Elegant main level master suite with spa-like master bath
- Three additional bedrooms with en-suite baths on the upper level
- Basement rec room includes fireplace with brick surround, fully functioning bar, wine fridge, and plenty of room for a billiards or ping pong table
- Terrace level wine cellar has more than enough to accommodate a large collection
- Theatre room with tiered DBox seating that provides an interactive theater experience with certain films, padded walls and projector
- Unbelievable outdoor living with open-air porches overlooking breathtaking views and covered aggregate terrace patio and stone fire pit with seating
After more than twenty years as a Realtor® in Middle Tennessee, Lisa knows the key to success for her team and her clients can be summed up in three words: commitment, professionalism and service. In this fast-paced marketplace, meticulous attention to small details can make a big difference. By providing in-depth market analysis, offering personal evaluations of homes for prospective buyers and sellers, and maintaining a cutting-edge marketing approach, the LCT team promises to make the buying and selling process as uncomplicated and enjoyable as possible.